August Wrap Up
So August has been a slow month for me I haven’t read many books and like last month university is taking over my life. I am loving uni but it’s hard and takes up a lot of my time. I also can’t believe I’ve nearly finished my first year, it’s crazy. Nothing else, really has happened this month. Pretty slow month all round.
–Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K Rowling: Just as good as before | 4 Stars
– Adrift by Paul Griffin: I liked it but didn’t love it. | 3.5 Stars |Review
– Magnus Chase and the Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan: Holy Crap. It would so good! I can’t say much more, but read it when it comes out. | 5 Stars
– Paperweight by Meg Haston: beautiful, heartbreaking, eye-opening. | 4 Stars | Review
– The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black: slow starting but in the end I really enjoyed it. | 3.5 Stars
– Gambit by C.L Denault: I adore this book, it was such a good read. | 4 Stars |Review
– An Inheritance of Ashes by Leah Bobet: A slow burning but really interesting read | 3.5 Stars
I love posting photos of my books on Instagram. I may not be a fantastic photographer but it’s fun to take these photos. Here are some that I posted in August. You can follow me at angelreads.
Also I want to share my love for some lovely book lovers on Instagram. So this month feature is; brettmichaelorr
So I as you know, I’m still at university and it’s going okay. I am currently sort of looking for a part-time job (something that will hopefully help me get into publishing in the future) but it’s not going that great.
I am also starting to get things ready for my first trip overseas next month. I am so excited I cannot hold anything in at all. I am not buying too much because I am hoping to buy heaps while away.
How is everything going for you guys?
This month was okayish with post. Hoping to get a few more in September
–Book Review: Adrift by Paul Griffin
– If you like this Movie or Series, you’ll like this Book
– Book Review: Paperweight by Meg Haston
– Discussion: Please Stop Plagiarising
– Book Review: Gambit by C.L Denault