1.Sliver Shadows by Richelle Mead – After the way The Fiery Heart ended, I just need to know what happens, how they will get out of this mess. Richelle Mead why do you mess with my mind and heart.
2. Into the still blue by Veronica Rossi – I have yet to read the second in the series but I am planning too in the next few weeks and I adored the first, so just cannot wait.
4. After the End by Amy Plum – This sounds really interesting and I just cannot wait to get my hands on it.
6. Vitro by Jessica Khoury – Wow, I haven’t heard anything like this before, it sounds intriguing.
8. Half Bad by Sally Green – Good Witches, Bad Witches, people trying to kill somebody for something, yes please.
9. Side effects may vary by Julie Murphy – This sounds amazing, and I feel like it’s something that I would enjoy alot.
10. Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott – Again another books that I find interesting and just cannot wait to pick up.
Hope you liked my List. What Books are you excited for in 2014?
Remember to ‘Like’ my facebook page