Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Blogger/Reader
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten list that members at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. All bloggers are then welcomed to join. This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is: Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Blogger/Reader
I deiced to combined these and have a mixture of both. These are in no particular order. I love being a Blogger/Reader Because….
1. I get met new people: Online or at events, I get to met new people. Which is really cool. I love meeting new people, getting to know them.
2. I am opened to different genre’s of books that i wouldn’t before: Before I started Blogging, I stuck to the supernatural genre, but since blogging I have been open to other genres. I have started reading Contemporary, Dystopian and so much more. I really love it.
3. I get to interact with authors: I get to interact with Authors on Twitter, facebook etc, who’s books I read, and authors of books that I haven’t read yet. I really love it.
4. I get to talk about books: On my blog, all the time. I love talking about books. Reading is my hobby so talking about why I love books is awesome.
5. I get to learn about new books: As I blogger, I always go on other book blogs, so i am always seeing new books that have no come out yet, or have been published and I have never heard of them, and a few times I have loved these books.
6. I get to have great conversations about books with people that love books: I get to talk to people on my twitter and here on my blogs about books, which is just awesome. I love talking about something I love with people that love the same thing.
7. I can travel to different world: Because books are all in different worlds, I get to go to so many different world, all over the world.
8. My passion for reading has increased: Since I started blogging. I have just read more and more. I love it. I see all these books that I want to read. I read over 50 books last year, which for me is a hell of alot.
9. I get to know great different Authors: Before I started blogger I only knew a certain amount of author, but I have just been opened to all different authors.
10. It has improved my writing skills: I love writing and since reading and also writing blog post, my writing skills have improved a little.