Top Ten Books That Will Make You Cry
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten list that members at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. All bloggers are then welcomed to join.
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is: Top Ten Books That Will Make You Cry
Okay lets just say that this week was pretty easy. I am a very emotional person, so even something little makes me cry. These are in particular order.
1. The Hunger Games Trio by Suzanne Collins: I cried a little in each book, gosh they were just all emotional. All the deaths. I could not hold the tears in at all.
2. The Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling: I just, I don’t know how to explain how much these book effected me. I mostly cried from books 4-7 just because all of those, close to heart deaths. I pretty much cried nearly throughout the whole Deathly Hallows.
3. Frostbite, Shadow Kiss, Blood Promise by Richelle Mead: The emotions that pulled at my heart through these books, gosh. I don’t want to spoil anything for anyone so I can’t really go into depth. Just read and find out .
4. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: Okay I pretty much cried like a baby from Amsterdam to the end. I have no idea how I am going to last the movie.
5. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry: There was certain moments in this books that just brought tears to my eyes.
6. Looking for Alaska by John Green: John Green again you just want to rip our my heart and step on it over and over again
7. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson: This book was just so emotional and heart wrenching
8. Pawn by Aimee Carter: I am not really sure what about this books made me tear up but it did.
9. Rapture by Lauren Kate: The ending gosh just so beautiful.
10. Tape by Steven Camden: Tape was very moving and brought tears to my eyes